Bulldog Harnesses for Different Types Of Dog Sport

Dog Harness UK for Bulldog Sport

May 12, 2013 | Dog Harness | By British Bully

Tracking Harness

Tracking Harness was invented by North American Indians more than 400 years ago and improved by the professional racers in the following. Nowadays this harness design is the most widely spread in races and also in all kinds of tracking sport where they use the dogs’ draught force.

The research of biologist from the University of Alaska Fairbanks (USA) has demonstrated that Bulldog’s chest receives about 62% of load during the movement while the other 38% are distributed to the rest of body. Thus the forebody load significantly exceeds the rest of the body load. It can be used for dog’s body development specifically for the elaboration on the height of the withers, which is extremely valuable in some breeds of dog. When following the main precautions the harness for skijoring is very helpful in puppies breeding since 2 months because it stimulates skeletogeny, corrects set of limbs and optimal angles between them.

Click the picture to see the product

Bulldog Harness

Nylon Tracking Harness UK for English Bulldog

More than 300 sizes and heights allow you to choose a harness for almost every kind of dog including nonstandard. A lack of buckles makes the harness safer. Nonhygroscopic cellular polyethylene as a padded strap provides the harness buoyancy which makes easier for dog to force the water obstacles.

Weight Pulling Dog Harness

Weight Pulling Harness is made generally for already trained Bulldogs. The main usage is participation in weight transportation competition (Weight Pulling). It can be used for the further chest development and muscular system shaping. The harness is indispensable for the elaboration of dog’s classic show set.

Click the picture to see the product

Nylon Weight
Pulling Harness for English Bulldog

Nylon Weight Pulling Harness for English Bulldogs

Pulling Harness for Skijоring, Cani Cross and Bikejoring

Pulling Harness UK (with shock-absorber and leash) is made for pulling a skier (skijoring) or a runner (cani cross). It is used for a dog trainings and everyday walking.
The belt is a wide band with buckles and attached padded waist strap. Using the pulling harness for Bulldog allows to let the dog’s leash go and to work with ski poles helping the dog. It is permitted by the International Federation of Sleddog Sports (IFSS) and allows using even relatively small dogs in this kind of sport.
A shock-absorber is between the pulling harness for dogs and the pull leash. It makes the movement jerks smoother and raises the effectiveness of racer and dog’s collaboration making it more comfortable.

Click the picture to see the product

Harness for English Bulldog

English Bulldog Harness UK

Pulling belt sport modification has a higher safety and small weight. Disadvantage – it is a little inconvenient to buckle the metal clasps with bare hands in the cold.

Skijoring belt child modification is handier due to the big plastic quick release buckles. When the child falls on any side such clasp unbuckles automatically preventing the injuries. Disadvantage – a pulling belt is not tightly buckled on the waist, so during the movement it can sometimes unbuckle from vibration. It’s OK when it happens during the country walk. But such situation can turn out to be an accident in the city with intensive traffic.

Harness tourist modification differs from child one in the belt width and more comfortable shock-absorber strapping.

Lightweight Dog Collar

Lightweight Choke Collars are made of fosta nylon band and padded strap. As opposed to traditional collars (with buckles) they almost don’t rub the hair. The lack of buckles raises the safety and the small mass gives the significant total weight economy especially if there is a big number of dogs in harness.

Click the picture to see the product

Lightweight Collar for English

Lightweight Nylon Collar for English Bulldog UK

Remember, that Dog Harness is an indispensable pet product for Bulldog training, walking and tracking, as Bulldog is a very strong, a bit stubborn breed and a fredom-loving breed, so it will be very hard for you to teach your favourite the obedience behaviour without such a necessary dog equipment. Our article about Dog Equipment UK - General Characteristics will help you to choose the right pet supplies for your English Bulldog according to the goals you want to reach with your dog.

If you found the page above interesting or useful, please click the "Like" and/or "+1" buttons below. Thanks very much!